Tape la pointe et puis le talon (les chansons entraînantes)
Guide – Tape la pointe et puis le talon (les chansons entraînantes)
- USD: 0.00$
- EUR: € 0.00
An activity guide from the Tam Ti Delam collection that invites children to discover the imaginative world of several celebrated singer-songwriters from French-speaking Canada.
Learn about them while you sing and dance to the following five upbeat songs
- Mon père est à la ville by Alan Mills, recorded by Thomas Hellman and Émilie Clepper
- Trois petits tours puis s’en vont by Alan Mills, recorded by Thomas Hellman and Émilie Clepper
- Les mitaines mitées by Lionel Daunais, recorded by Alain Lamontagne
- Barati baratin by Gilles Vigneault, recorded by Yves Lambert
- À la ferme de grand-père by Claude Léveillée, recorded by Dumas, Florence K, Alexandre Désilets, Andrea Lindsay, Steve Normandin and Catherine Major
These recordings have been selected from different albums on our list and are all available on most musical streaming and downloading platforms.